Форум о заработке в интернете

Объявление

автосерфинг сайтов
468x60 ru

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум о заработке в интернете » SMS » Sending/Receiving SMS without a cell phone possible?

Sending/Receiving SMS without a cell phone possible?

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

Hello,

Is there any web service or home-based that will allow you to receive SMS without subscribing to a cell phone provider? The reason I ask is I'm not getting a whole lot of use from my voice plan via my cell phone, and I'm stuck paying $0.20 per text message, unless I want to pay $5 per month for 100 messages, or $10 per month for 1,000. However, to qualify for these packages, I have to maintain a voice plan, which (again) I'm not getting much use of. So to pay the $25 for the voice plan, plus $8 system access fee (fraudulent tax imposed by Canadian cell phone providers), plus $10 for the 1,000 SMS is a rip off. At that point, I might as well pay another $6 and get the full feature package (VM, CID, SMS, etc). Oh right, if I send SMS to someone via the web, they get charged as if they had sent an SMS... so there's no way to avoid getting charged. In summary, what I want is a service that I can retrieve and send SMS via the internet without having to pay ludicrously expensive cell phone bills. Is that possible?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=220229
Video Production Agencies

Thank you.

интересно

Отредактировано mplatonov241290 (2018-09-26 01:30:15)

интересно

Отредактировано mplatonov241290 (2018-10-28 01:41:25)

Вы здесь » Форум о заработке в интернете » SMS » Sending/Receiving SMS without a cell phone possible?