Hello,

I have been spending a lot of time on the support forum lately. It's been a great source of information for me to learn phpbb. I like to review the problems and ask myself where would I look or how would I try to fix it. Anyways, I have been looking for a nice web development package that doesn't take a degree to figure out. I have heard all about Dreamweaver, but standing in Staples and staring at the 399.99 price make me come to the conclusion of .... ummmm ... no! I bought Web Easy Professional 8 but I don't care for it, so there is $50 wasted. So since I was on the board I thought I would ask you all .... Just wanted to add that I an not doing professional web development. I have taken a few programming classes in college, and learned some fortran, cobal, and basic. Been through some ladder logic and Siemens PLC programming classes, but overall my programming skills are limited. I think I would prefer a WYSWYG type software to get started with as I can't say I want to learn from the ground up.So with that said .....
What is your favorite Windows based software for creating your own web sites? Why do you like it and how easy is it to learn/use?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop … ;t=2106796
Teaser video production studio

Thank you